Monday 28 December 2009

Honda ideas

On Sun, we had the great fortune to pass by Honda.

A bike is a bike is a bike... or perhaps not.
Hiro finds something rather spiritual about them....
I've never read Zen and the Art of Motorcycle maintenence,  perhaps I should....
They had a variety of cars there as well.

Initially I was more intrigued by the sign that the had out the front... I am not sure who they are afraid will protest, or  how they can possibly enforce it.

Happily for me there was an exhibition in the show room of a Honda 'ideas' competition.  It seems as though it was open to students across SE Asia  as well as Japan.

Here are some of them.


A cyclo that will turn old items into new items

A super dog that can do everything from choosing ripe fruit at the supermaket to being a companion when you break your leg.

A cleaner for outer space



It's a great idea to get primary aged kids thinking about the future and giving them a forum for expressing their ideas.


This is an old story - I was waiting to put pics in - it was the same weekend as we went to Meiji Jingu.

No comments: